Inmate Property Drop-Off
Lobby is open from 6:00
am until10 pm
- Money (no limit) Using the kiosk in the lobby at the Washington
County Jail, cash/credit/debit; by phone 1-866-345-1884, credit/debit;
online at accesscorrections.com, credit/debit.
- Prescription medication (received 24 hours a day) (subject
- Eyeglasses, Hearing Aids, etc.
Other items which inmates are permitted to have
are either provided or are available for purchase through commissary
Property that may be declined:
- Clothing - unless prior approval from a shift supervisor,
or during a jury trial, for court.
- Narcotics and/or sleep aids
Address for inmate mail:
c/o Washington County Jail
101 Westview Avenue
Marietta, OH 45750
Mail may be returned to sender for
the following reasons:
- Letters written with anything other than pens, pencil, color
pencil, or typed
- Envelopes containing more than 10 pictures
- Envelopes with pictures containing drugs, alcohol or nudity
- Computer printouts from websites such as song lyrics, photos
- Any unknown or foreign substance located on/or inside envelope,
e.g. perfurme, cologne, lipstick, glitter, stickers, etc.
- inmate to inmate correspondence (mail sent from one inmate
to another, regardless of facility location)